NEW YORK, January 13, 2022 / PRNewswire / – Fact.MR – A supplier of market research and competitive intelligence: By the end of 2022, the global cocoa liquor market is expected to reach a value of US $ 6.2 billion. During the evaluation period, the market is expected to increase at a CAGR of 2.9%.
The demand for cocoa liquor has grown steadily over the years, but companies have struggled to expand their production capacities. While the increased farmers’ preference for cash crops has boosted the cocoa plantation in the global agricultural sector, companies competing in the global market face hurdles due to the widespread use of alcohol.
The number of people who buy premium and specialty chocolate has increased in recent years. One of the main causes of increasing market demand is the great flavor of cocoa liquor.
Want a detailed understanding of how the market works? Request a sample here
Customer penetration for high priced chocolate products is also increasing. As a result, global leaders like Mars and Ferrero are investing in improving their existing and future offerings, as well as introducing cocoa liquor into their offerings.
Consumers indulge in more forgiving activities, especially when it comes to food. They want texture, flavor and color, which is a key driver for the growth of the cocoa liquor market.
Market size (2022)
US $ 6.2 billion
Forecast value of the market projected by 2032
US $ 8.25 billion
CAGR Value (2022-2032)
The widespread popularity of chocolate products in the food and beverage industry continues to push companies to increase the production of cocoa liquor. Cocoa liquor is used to make a variety of cocoa products, including cocoa butter, cocoa creams, and various chocolate solids.
Manufacturers are working on a variety of flavors to appeal to a wide range of consumer tastes. Chocolate and vegetables, for example, have become increasingly popular in recent years in various categories.
For example, combining chocolate flavors with beetroot in cakes and merging chocolate bars with drastically contrasting yet complementary kale flavors are two recent market trends.
The cocoa liquor sector in United States should have the largest market share and be the most profitable in North America.
“Growing consumer preference for different flavored foods and beverages is prompting manufacturers to incorporate ready-to-eat cocoa liquor flavored products, thereby broadening market growth prospects.” notes a Fact.MR analyst.
Key points to remember:
- Trinitario cocoa liquor is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% through 2032.
- Revenues from Forastero cocoa liquor will represent 3/4 of the world cocoa liquor market.
- By shape, cocoa liquor wafers are estimated to account for 50% of the market demand.
- From 2022 to 2032, sales of coca liquor are expected to grow at a CAGR of 3% in United States.
- india the demand for cocoa liquor is expected to grow at a rate of 5.5% every year.
- Until 2032, Germany will count for 1/5e of world cocoa liquor income.
- Revenue from cocoa liquor is expected to reach US $ 6.2 billion by 2022.
- Growing demand for premium and specialty chocolate to drive the growth of the cocoa liquor market.
- New flavors of cocoa liquor to create lucrative market opportunities.
- Toxic elements are released in the production of cocoa liquor due to the presence of edible alcohol.
For in-depth insight into the Cocoa Liquors market request the methodology at
Product innovation and strategic mergers and acquisitions are influencing the competitive landscape of the cocoa liquor market. To take advantage of lucrative opportunities in developing markets, pioneers are focusing on capacity increases and expanding the global footprint. Here are some notable developments:
- In October 2021, Hershey India has announced the addition of two new flavors to its “Hershey’s Exotic Dark” premium line of chocolates. ‘Blackberry Granules’ and ‘Guava & Mexican Chili’, both produced with whole roasted California almonds, are among the new flavors, which have been specially selected for the next generation of customers with ever-changing palates.
- In March 2021, Nestlé presented its latest line of “Incoa” bars, a unique product that uses cocoa fruit pulp as a nutritious and environmentally friendly sugar substitute. It is a brilliant use of cocoa pulp. According to some reports, the bar “Incoa” will make its debut in France and the Netherlands, with other European countries to follow soon. Chocolate made from cocoa fruit pulp not only reduces added sugar, but also product waste during the manufacturing process.
Some of the major players operating in the Cocoa Liquor market presented by Fact.MR are:
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the Cocoa Liquor market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period (2022-2032). The study reveals compelling information about the global cocoa liquor market with detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- By product type:
- Dutch cocoa liquor
- Natural Cocoa Liqueur
- By end-use industry:
- Cocoa liqueur for chocolates and confectionery
- Cocoa liqueur for ice cream
- Cocoa liquor for food and beverage coatings
- Coca liquor for drinks
- Cocoa liquor for bakery products
- Coca liquor for other end-use industries
- By variety of cocoa:
- Cacao Criollo Liqueur
- Forastero Cocoa Liqueur
- Trinitario Cocoa Liqueur
- Other varieties of cocoa liquor
- By form:
- Wafers with cocoa alcohol
- Cocoa Liqueur Blocks
- Cocoa Liqueur Chips
- Liquid Cocoa Liquor
Key questions answered in Cocoa Liquor Market report
- The report provides an overview of the demand outlook of the Cocoa Liquor market for 2022-2032.
- The market study also highlights the expected sales growth for the Cocoa Liquor market between 2022 and 2032.
- The Cocoa Liquor market research identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluating the current market size and forecast and technological advancements within Of the industry.
- Analysis of the Cocoa Liquor market share of key companies in the sector and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, etc.
Explore Fact.MR’s food and beverage coverage –
Cocoa market analysis – In the years to come, the growing demand for chocolate in emerging economies will create profitable potential for the cocoa market. As a result, the demand for cocoa products has skyrocketed. Dutch flavored cocoa to dominate the market.
Cocoa Powder Market Forecast – Increased production of confectionery and chocolate syrup with increasing preference for better flavor, color and texture to drive the demand for cocoa powder as a coloring agent.
Cocoa extract market trends – Growing consumer interest in a healthy lifestyle, along with concerns about the influence of food intake on health and well-being, has fueled demand for higher quality cocoa, which is expected to boost expansion of the cocoa extract market.
Overview of the cocoa butter market – Consumer demand for improved texture, appearance and flavor has driven levels of innovation unprecedented in the world. Cocoa butter, which imparts a delicate sweetness and makes chocolate products visually appealing, is in greater demand than ever in this industry.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology and even the most specialized categories. 80% of Fortune 1000s trust us to make critical decisions.
MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – our unified intelligence engine, a revolutionary market research subscription platform with flexible pricing to meet your needs.
You can access all of our healthcare research reports by signing up for MarketNgage’s market research subscription with FREE credits. MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – A fully integrated research solution for seamless one-stop access The broadest coverage in emerging markets, emerging products and disruptive technologies.
United States Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Phone. : +1 (628) 251-1583
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dutch-chocolate-liquor-to-outshine-other-liquor-types-in-cocoa-liquor-market–factmr-301460385.html